Suntique. I'm Medi 100% Zinc Sun SPF50+ PA++++
This vegan Zinc mineral SPF 50 ++++ sunscreen is an incredibly gentle and skin-friendly sunscreen created to effectively block out UV and UVB rays while caring for even the most sensitive skin. It hydrates the skin and strengthens the skin barrier with hyaluronic acid, Centella extract and licorice extract.
- Its filters are 100% physical and based on zinc oxide, which offers excellent protection against UV rays while calming and softening the skin. Zinc oxide is proven to be the best component to protect the driest and most sensitive skins from the sun!
- The sunscreen also contains a triple hyaluronic acid complex and Gotu kola extracts and liquorice to hydrate the skin and strengthen its natural barrier.
- It has no nanoparticles or artificial perfumes that irritate the skin.
- Its formula is water-based, and the cream is lightweight but very moisturising.
- Does not leave a white cast.
- For all skin type
VOLUME: 50 ml
HOW TO USE
- Apply a generous amount on over the face 30 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply throughout the day as needed (every two hours), especially during prolonged sun exposure.
Important: Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
All packages from Lady Bonita are shipped from Point Chevalier, Auckland, New Zealand.
Products in stock: We process and ship out all orders Monday through Friday, not including holidays. Orders with standard shipping will usually be fulfilled and shipped the next business day (Monday through Friday, not including holidays).
Pre-orders: We ship them as soon they arrive to our warehouse. Please check the ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) of each product.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking information enclosed. Please check your inbox or spam.
Standard Shipping usually takes 1- 5 business days from the day it ships to arrive to its final destination. Delivery outside major towns and cities, including to and from rural or remote areas will take longer.
SHIPPING RATE: For rates, please check Shipping Rates.
Lady Bonita is an authorised retailer. Our products are 100% authentic and sourced directly from brands and authorized distributors.
Our team personally test every product that we curate.
Skincare and Makeup
For a positive experience with our products, follow these friendly reminders:
- Read the label carefully, it contains important information, including precautions and a list of ingredients.
- Read and follow Instructions on how to apply the product correctly, including the recommended amount and duration of effectiveness.
- Patch Test for Your Skin. Unsure if a product is right for you? Conduct a patch test by applying a small amount to a skin area, like the underside of your wrist. If irritation occurs, or a rash develops, please avoid using the product.
- Check Expiry Dates. Don't forget to check expiry dates. Some labels indicate how long a product lasts after opening or provide a best-before date.
- Store Wisely. Follow the manufacturer's storage recommendations. If the label suggests keeping the product away from children or storing aerosol cans away from heat sources, take note.
- Secure Packaging. After use, promptly store products, ensuring lids are tightly closed. Regularly check the packaging for leaks to maintain product integrity.
Your safety and satisfaction are our priorities. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.
This has been a great find, and I'm about to purchase another tube.
I have mild rosacea/redness, with combination skin that is not normally overly sensitive, but for the last few years I have been reacting to regular face sunscreen with little angry red bumps, so have been seeking a reliable zinc based face block for a while.
Some of the zinc ones can be a bit heavy so tried a few, but this one is light and sinks in welI. It actually feels more like a primer on the skin, so good on its own and under makeup.
I haven't noticed a white cast (when I checked it out before buying some reviewers had mentioned this) but I do have quite fair skin.
It's quite difficult to find a NAFE mineral sunscreen firstly so am glad this is on the market. It leaves a slight white cast but this is expected with mineral sunscreen. I'm happy to apply foundation to balance out the white cast however, it would be amazing if Suntique could release a tinted version (with a decent shade range). I have to say that it did feel pleasant on my face.