Neogen Dermalogy. Wine Lift PHA Gauze Peeling [30EA]
This gauze peeling pad will exfoliate and clean your impurities while nourishing the skin for a smooth texture.
It contains three separate pads (Green tea, lemon and wine), which all help out the different areas of concern.
The 3 Gauze Peeling Pads have a patented 3-layer pure cotton pad that helps roll away dead skin cells and brings customized effects for each skin condition.
Wine Lift PHA Gauze Peeling is a patented triple-structured pure cotton pad; on one side, the soft gauze cotton removes dead skin cells and impurities from the skin, while the other embossed side is soaked with the essence, which restores the skin's firmness and helps with skin elasticity and vitality.
Clean beauty: All three gauze peelings are clean, have no animal testing and do not include artificial fragrance, colouring or alcohol.
For all skin types.
- Healthy purple wine ingredients that firm skin: Polyphenol-rich purple wine ingredients reduces reactive oxygen species to prevent oxidation, delivering firmness and anti-aging effects.
- Instantly removes all dead skin cells!: Formulated with four types of non-irritating peeling ingredients, including PHA, to help remove dead skin cells and improve skin texture, tone, and skin.
- Youthful, revitalizing ingredients for skin: Formulated with more than ten types of berries with potent antioxidant effects that revitalize and firm skin into a youthful complexion.
- Forms skin-firming barriers: Forms skin-firming barriers and delivers firming effects with peptide, collagen and adenosine to the skin, losing elasticity.
Thirty (30) single-use pads / 190 ml.
- Wine: Polyphenols from wine revitalizes and nourish tired skin.
- Peptide: Contains PHA, AHA, BHA, and LHA.
HOW TO USE
- Gently wipe the with the pure cotton thread pad across the skin.
- Carefully swipe in areas with dead skin cells.
- Use the embossed side of the pad to refine the skin gently.
*A no-wash exfoliator*
*Suggested use: 2-3 times a week. Increase the frequency of usage as needed.*
Important: Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
All packages from Lady Bonita are shipped from Point Chevalier, Auckland, New Zealand.
Products in stock: We process and ship out all orders Monday through Friday, not including holidays. Orders with standard shipping will usually be fulfilled and shipped the next business day (Monday through Friday, not including holidays).
Pre-orders: We ship them as soon they arrive to our warehouse. Please check the ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) of each product.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking information enclosed. Please check your inbox or spam.
Standard Shipping usually takes 1- 5 business days from the day it ships to arrive to its final destination. Delivery outside major towns and cities, including to and from rural or remote areas will take longer.
SHIPPING RATE: For rates, please check Shipping Rates.
Lady Bonita is an authorised retailer. Our products are 100% authentic and sourced directly from brands and authorized distributors.
Our team personally test every product that we curate.