Neogen Dermalogy. Neogen Dermalogy Real Vita C Serum
The vitamin C for bright and luminous skin!
A super-potent Vitamin C Serum is enriched with 12% of Vita C Acerola-plex and 10% of Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate - a stabilized source of vitamin C - along with citrus fruit extracts and vitamin complex (Vitamin E, Vitamin B5) that all work together to brighten and firm the appearance of skin for a healthy-looking complexion.
This revolutionary serum containing Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid makes sure the skin remains hydrated and smooth.
- Brightening: The mixture of 12% of Vita C Acerola-plex and 10% of Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate works as powerful reboot ingredients to help brighten up the skin tone by diminishing the appearance of photodamage, providing radiant and luminous skin.
- Firming and Revitalizing: Loaded with five citrus fruit (Lemon, Lime, Orange, Tangerine, and grapefruit) extracts containing abundant Vitamin C deliver benefits of firm and revitalized skin.
- Prevent Skin Troubles: The formula containing Tocopherol (Vitamin E) and Panthenol (Vitamin B3) provide nourishing benefits to the skin while keeping skin healthy and preventing further skin troubles.
- Hydrating: It contains Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid to provide ultimate hydration and keep skin moisturized.
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (SAP): Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (SAP) is specifically developed as a stabilized source of Vitamin C that does not quickly degrade from oxidation. Light-stable and oxygen-stable. Produce Collagen Synthesis. Protect skin from oxidative damages, the main factor of skin aging. Improve the appearance of fragile and dull skin. Prevents skin from further troubles and breakouts.
- Citrus Fruits (Lemon Extract, Lime Extract, Orange Extract, Grapefruit Extract, Tangerine Extract): Containing abundant Vitamin C. Deliver firming and nutritional benefits to the skin.
HOW TO USE
- After thoroughly cleansing and toning, apply an appropriate amount of it onto the entire face.
- Smooth and gently pat over skin until fully absorbed.
- Recommend using one vitamin C product to avoid over-exfoliating.
Important: Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
All packages from Lady Bonita are shipped from Point Chevalier, Auckland, New Zealand.
Products in stock: We process and ship out all orders Monday through Friday, not including holidays. Orders with standard shipping will usually be fulfilled and shipped the next business day (Monday through Friday, not including holidays).
Pre-orders: We ship them as soon they arrive to our warehouse. Please check the ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) of each product.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking information enclosed. Please check your inbox or spam.
Standard Shipping usually takes 1- 5 business days from the day it ships to arrive to its final destination. Delivery outside major towns and cities, including to and from rural or remote areas will take longer.
SHIPPING RATE: For rates, please check Shipping Rates.
Lady Bonita is an authorised retailer. Our products are 100% authentic and sourced directly from brands and authorized distributors.
Our team personally test every product that we curate.
Skincare and Makeup
For a positive experience with our products, follow these friendly reminders:
- Read the label carefully, it contains important information, including precautions and a list of ingredients.
- Read and follow Instructions on how to apply the product correctly, including the recommended amount and duration of effectiveness.
- Patch Test for Your Skin. Unsure if a product is right for you? Conduct a patch test by applying a small amount to a skin area, like the underside of your wrist. If irritation occurs, or a rash develops, please avoid using the product.
- Check Expiry Dates. Don't forget to check expiry dates. Some labels indicate how long a product lasts after opening or provide a best-before date.
- Store Wisely. Follow the manufacturer's storage recommendations. If the label suggests keeping the product away from children or storing aerosol cans away from heat sources, take note.
- Secure Packaging. After use, promptly store products, ensuring lids are tightly closed. Regularly check the packaging for leaks to maintain product integrity.
Your safety and satisfaction are our priorities. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.