Neogen Dermalogy. Lemon Bright PHA Gauze Peeling
A chemical and physical exfoliant. A gauze peeling pad that non only exfoliates and cleans our impurities while it nourishes the skin.
The Gauze Peeling Pads have a patented 3-layer pure cotton pad that helps roll away any dead skin cells and brings out the customized effects for each skin condition.
Lemon Bright PHA Gauze Peeling is a patented triple structured pure cotton pad. On one side, the soft gauze cotton removes dead skin cells and impurities from the skin, while the other embossed side is soaked with the essence that replenishes skin’s radiance, leaving skin brighter and clearer.
All three gauze peelings are clean beauty, have no animal testing, and do not include artificial fragrance, colouring or alcohol.
30 single-use pads / 190 ml
- Yellow, citrus ingredients that brighten skin: Vibrant yellow citrus ingredients help brighten and clear dull skin into a more glowing complexion.
- Instantly removes all dead skin cells!: Formulated with 4 types of non-irritating peeling ingredients, including PHA to help remove dead skin cells as well as improve skin texture, skin tone, skin
- Delivers vitality and brightness: Formulated with glutathione and niacinamide that boosts vitality to the skin for a clear and brightened complexion
- Revitalize and boost glow for 'cloudy' skin: Formulated with multi vita 15, honey, and propolis extracts to revitalize, boost radiance, and brighten dull skin.
- Lemon Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Papaya Fruit Extract
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, slip your fingers into the sleeve of the gauze peeling pad so that the criss-crossed gauze side is facing down. Then, use gentle, circular motions all over a dry face and neck, working your way up to your forehead.
- Next, rotate the pad so that the gauze side faces up and the soft, quilted side is facing down. Swipe the softer side across the face to pick up the remaining debris. Throw away the pad. Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Follow the remaining steps of your skincare routine. Use twice a week or as needed.
Important: Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
All packages from Lady Bonita are shipped from Point Chevalier, Auckland, New Zealand.
Products in stock: We process and ship out all orders Monday through Friday, not including holidays. Orders with standard shipping will usually be fulfilled and shipped the next business day (Monday through Friday, not including holidays).
Pre-orders: We ship them as soon they arrive to our warehouse. Please check the ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) of each product.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking information enclosed. Please check your inbox or spam.
Standard Shipping usually takes 1- 5 business days from the day it ships to arrive to its final destination. Delivery outside major towns and cities, including to and from rural or remote areas will take longer.
SHIPPING RATE: For rates, please check Shipping Rates.
Lady Bonita is an authorised retailer. Our products are 100% authentic and sourced directly from brands and authorized distributors.
Our team personally test every product that we curate.