Heimish. All Clean Green Foam PH 5.5
A great low pH, gentle everyday cleanser. Skin needs to maintain a slightly acidic pH balance (about 5.5) to function at its best.
All Clean Green Foam is a cleansing gel that keeps the skin’s optimal pH balance while effectively removing impurities on the skin. Every ingredient used in this paraben-free cleanser has safe EWG ratings of 1 or 2. Ideal for all skin types, especially those with sensitive skin.
HOW TO USE
- Mix a small amount with water to work up a luxurious lather.
- Gently massage onto wet skin using circular motions.
- After thoroughly cleansing your face, rinse with lukewarm water.
- Use morning and night.
- Centella Asiatica and witch hazel are widely known for their skin-healing and soothing properties.
Important: Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
All packages from Lady Bonita are shipped from Point Chevalier, Auckland, New Zealand.
Products in stock: We process and ship out all orders Monday through Friday, not including holidays. Orders with standard shipping will usually be fulfilled and shipped the next business day (Monday through Friday, not including holidays).
Pre-orders: We ship them as soon they arrive to our warehouse. Please check the ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) of each product.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking information enclosed. Please check your inbox or spam.
Standard Shipping usually takes 1- 5 business days from the day it ships to arrive to its final destination. Delivery outside major towns and cities, including to and from rural or remote areas will take longer.
SHIPPING RATE: For rates, please check Shipping Rates.
Lady Bonita is an authorised retailer. Our products are 100% authentic and sourced directly from brands and authorized distributors.
Our team personally test every product that we curate.
Skincare and Makeup
For a positive experience with our products, follow these friendly reminders:
- Read the label carefully, it contains important information, including precautions and a list of ingredients.
- Read and follow Instructions on how to apply the product correctly, including the recommended amount and duration of effectiveness.
- Patch Test for Your Skin. Unsure if a product is right for you? Conduct a patch test by applying a small amount to a skin area, like the underside of your wrist. If irritation occurs, or a rash develops, please avoid using the product.
- Check Expiry Dates. Don't forget to check expiry dates. Some labels indicate how long a product lasts after opening or provide a best-before date.
- Store Wisely. Follow the manufacturer's storage recommendations. If the label suggests keeping the product away from children or storing aerosol cans away from heat sources, take note.
- Secure Packaging. After use, promptly store products, ensuring lids are tightly closed. Regularly check the packaging for leaks to maintain product integrity.
Your safety and satisfaction are our priorities. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.
This is my favourite cleanser.Gentle on my sensitive skin.
This is my 3rd purchase of Heimish all Clean Green Foam, my go to facial wash as it is gentle on my skin but also thoroughly cleanse my skin. Highly recommended if you are looking for a good facial wash which is unscented
This is my first ever cleanser when I got into K-Beauty. It has been perfect for my sensitive/dry skin. It doesn’t dry out my skin (I have Sahara desert skin) or cause redness/burns- it’s low ph helps keep my skin clean and ready for the next step of my skincare routine. Definitely recommend. x