Cosrx. The Retinol 0.5 Oil
Highly concentrated 0.5% pure retinol.
No purified water or retinol derivatives. Formulated using 0.5% stabilized, pure retinol for powerful anti-aging care. Best for skin accustomed to retinol but still experiencing progressive signs of aging such as loss of elasticity and dryness. For intermediate-level retinol users looking for a highly concentrated, youth booster.
Feel the benefits of Retinol without irritation.
(*Based on clinical trials- 30 subjects completed the test.)
20ml / 0.67 fl. oz
• Improves the appearance of fine lines, creases, and wrinkles.
• Enhances skin elasticity.
• Improves skin radiance.
• Moisturizes & Nourishes.
• Initial and progressive signs of aging and loss of firmness.
• Loss of skin elasticity & moisture.
• Acne, breakouts.
• Fine lines and wrinkles.
• Pure retinol (Vitamin A) :
Accelerates collagen production and skin turnover to improve fine lines
• Plant-derived squalane :
Protects the skin from external irritation
• Tocotrienol (Super Vitamin E) :
Reduces visible signs of aging and skin damage
HOW TO USE
/Start small and slow!/
During evening care, apply 1 to 2 drops to the hand and tap with fingertips from inside out, let absorb. Limit initial use to three times per week; gradually increase frequency to every other night, use as tolerated.
* Have an ‘adaption period’ when using retinol
- Frequency: use only 2~3 times a week at night
- How to Use: After cleansing, at the moisturizer step, apply 1-2 drops to areas of concern. e.g. under the eyes, mouth, forehead and neck
- Frequency: may apply every other day at night
- How to use: After cleansing, the moisturizer step may spread over the entire face.
* The "building tolerance" phase can be shortened or extended depending on individual differences
* Maintain this phase until no discomfort is experienced.
* Gradually increase frequency and areas of application.
Important: Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
All packages from Lady Bonita are shipped from Point Chevalier, Auckland, New Zealand.
Products in stock: We process and ship out all orders Monday through Friday, not including holidays. Orders with standard shipping will usually be fulfilled and shipped the next business day (Monday through Friday, not including holidays).
Pre-orders: We ship them as soon they arrive to our warehouse. Please check the ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) of each product.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking information enclosed. Please check your inbox or spam.
Standard Shipping usually takes 1- 5 business days from the day it ships to arrive to its final destination. Delivery outside major towns and cities, including to and from rural or remote areas will take longer.
SHIPPING RATE: For rates, please check Shipping Rates.
Lady Bonita is an authorised retailer. Our products are 100% authentic and sourced directly from brands and authorized distributors.
Our team personally test every product that we curate.
Skincare and Makeup
For a positive experience with our products, follow these friendly reminders:
- Read the label carefully, it contains important information, including precautions and a list of ingredients.
- Read and follow Instructions on how to apply the product correctly, including the recommended amount and duration of effectiveness.
- Patch Test for Your Skin. Unsure if a product is right for you? Conduct a patch test by applying a small amount to a skin area, like the underside of your wrist. If irritation occurs, or a rash develops, please avoid using the product.
- Check Expiry Dates. Don't forget to check expiry dates. Some labels indicate how long a product lasts after opening or provide a best-before date.
- Store Wisely. Follow the manufacturer's storage recommendations. If the label suggests keeping the product away from children or storing aerosol cans away from heat sources, take note.
- Secure Packaging. After use, promptly store products, ensuring lids are tightly closed. Regularly check the packaging for leaks to maintain product integrity.
Your safety and satisfaction are our priorities. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.