🏅 THE BEST CRUELTY-FREE 🐰 KOREAN BRANDS
Being environmentally responsible is great and many Korean brands know that selling a natural product is not enough, they need to do it in the most eco-friendly way possible, so here are some of the best cruelty-free K beauty brands that, with little action, make the world a better place:
- Aromatica – A Korean EWG-certified skincare brand, it won an award in 2011 for being the first Korean brand to earn EWG certification.
- A-true: A Korean skincare brand that is cruelty-free and supports the "Be-Cruelty-Free" campaign.
- Purito: A cruelty-free, eco-friendly Korean skincare brand that uses recycled paper for its packaging and donates part of its profits to the Korean Federation of Environmental Movements (KFEM).
- Benton: A Korean cruelty-free skincare brand.
- Cosrx: A Korean skincare brand that is cruelty-free and some of its products are vegan.
- Klairs: A Korean skincare brand that is cruelty-free and vegan.
- Glow Recipe: A cruelty-free Korean skincare brand, all of their products are made with fruits and vegetables.
- Skin&Lab: A cruelty-free Korean skincare brand, all of their ingredients are rated safe by EWG and an interesting fact is that all of their products are suitable for people with sensitive skin.
- E-Nature: A Korean skincare brand that is cruelty-free, uses eco-friendly packaging, and uses organic soybean oil to print on its packaging.
- RE:Q: This is a Korean skincare brand owned by Neogenlab, not only is it cruelty-free, but it also uses eco-friendly packaging and natural ingredients.